Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Talking Animal Comics

Jeez. I just heard about Duncan The Wonder Dog by Adam Hines. It's a 400 page graphic novel (Only 1 of 8 volumes) that's about well.... talking animals. I heard he worked on it for seven years before it was released in October 2010. I guess I'm just concerned at how possibly similar this and Elmer may be, how they were released at almost the same time.

Of course, comics projects like this take years to finish. I worked on mine for two years beginning in 2006. There was no way for me to know what Adam was doing or was about to do or could he be possibly be aware of what I was doing.

As of now I have yet to read Duncan so I have no idea how similar they are. But I get the impression that Adam's story is more complex and it involves all other animals, not just chickens.

Oh well, I guess it's just one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment